Frequent Asked Questions
- What are your working times?
Any time, any day; we are here for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year. Try us!
- How can you guarantee your work?
All our in house DTP professionals are highly trained in the kind of work they will be doing for you. With several years of experience and customer care, Outsource Experts’ professionals guarantee the excellent quality of their job. We check all work up to three times before sending it to you and we do everything we can to build a long term trusting relationship with you, our valuable client.
- How can you provide such low prices?
We are based in Bangladesh, where our group of in house skilled DTP professionals work to perfection. The accuracy and time efficiency of their work allows us to serve more clients better and with more competitive prices.
- Can I set up a weekly or monthly payment?
Yes. We have many clients who send us ongoing work throughout the year. If this is your case you can set up a weekly or monthly payment system. Every time you send us an order, we will add it to your one invoice with all the details including date, batch number, quantity, type of service required and price. Before you pay every week/month you will be able to check if everything is ok and then make a payment.
- How do I pay Outsource Experts?
First you will receive your completed work and you will be able to revise it. Once you are happy with it, we will send you the invoice with all the details you need to pay, including a link.
You can also login to your account to see/view/print your invoices and make payments.
You can set up a monthly payment scheme for ongoing work.
We accept Paypal, MasterCard, Maestro, Visa, Visa Electron, American Express, Solo or Direct Debit. You can also transfer money to our UK bank account or send us a cheque if you are in the UK.
- What happens if I’m not happy with a completed image?
- How long does it take for my job to be finished?
Completion time depends on the complexity and quantity of your project; we will let you know the turnaround time when we receive your order or request for a quotation. Most times you can expect a delivery within 24 hours; however smaller jobs as for 5, 10 or 20 images can be delivered in up to 6 or 12 hours. We understand sometimes the work is urgent and we want to support as much as we can in these cases. Just let us know and we will give you priority.
- Is there a maximum size limit?
No, there are no limitations on the file size or amount of pictures you can send us. However bear in mind that our online uploader can’t upload file bigger than 64MB (each file), but you can upload as many smaller files as you need at once. If you have a file bigger than 64MB you will need to use the FTP system.
- Is there a minimum order requirement?
There are no minimums or maximums with Outsource Experts. Send your images, no matter the size, and you will get the same great results, because small businesses are as important as big ones.
- What format will the final images be?
It depends on your requirements. We can provide almost any kind of format: if you just need clipping path then we will use JPG but if you need masking then we will send them in PNG, PSD or TIFF. Have something in mind already? You can always let us know which format you prefer.
- What type of files do you accept?
Feel free to send us any file, whether it is JPG, TIFF, PSD or EPS. However, we recommend JPG files to save time if your final requirement is ok with this format. Please feel free to send us what is best for you.
- I have thousands of images, how do I send them?
If you have too many images to upload them, you can always copy them into a DVD or hard drive and send to us. To discuss more about this and know where to send please contact us.
- Is my FTP account safe and secure?
Yes, you can rest assured. We create individual FTP accounts for every single customer with unique username and password.
- How do I send and receive my images?
As always we have tried to make it really easy for you. Our developers have arranged three systems to upload and download your images. Use the one that is best for you:
- Online uploader: With online uploader you can upload, download, rename, move or delete files easily and quickly. You will find the Online Uploader in your personal account.
- FTP account: Are you familiar with FTP? Excellent, your FTP account is automatically created when you register into our website. So if you are already registered your FTP login details will be as follows:
FTP Host: ftp.outsourceexpertsbd.com
Do you have your own account? Then you just need to send us your login details and we will collect the images immediately.
- YouSendIt, SendThisFile etc.: If you prefer you can also send images via these third parties.
- Are my images safe with Outsource Experts?
100% yes. All our personnel have signed a non-disclosure agreement where they commit themselves to not taking any images out of the workplace or use it for any other purposes than for the job you require. Our entire equipment is also protected by firewall for inbound and outbound security and we use the latest antivirus protection in every computer.
- Will my images be used for commercial purposes?
Absolutely not. We guarantee that all your images will be destroyed after completion of work and we will not use, sell or share any of them with third parties without consent.
- How do I place an order?
If you have any further question, please feel free to contact us.